Instamojo is a free Payment Gateway for 4,00,000+ Businesses in India. There is no setup or annual fee. Just pay a transaction fee of 2% + ₹3 for the transactions. Instamojo accepts Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, UPI, Wallets, and EMI.
Using Instamojo and this module, you can start receiving INR (₹) payments in less than 15 minutes.Sign Up on Instamojo
If you like the efforts, Please consider a small donation. It will help us to support future development.
- Some features may not work with old Instamojo account! We recommend you to create a new account. Sign up process will hardly take 10-15 minutes.
Sign Up on Instamojo
- During signup, Instamojo will ask your PAN and Bank account details, after filling these details, you will reach Instamojo Dashboard.
- On the left-hand side menu, you will see the option "API & Plugins" click on this button.
- This module is based on Instamojo API v2.0, So it will not work with API Key and Auth Token. For this module to work, you will have to generate Client ID and Client Secret. On the bottom of "API & Plugins" page, you will see Generate Credentials / Create new Credentials button. Click on this button.
- Now you will have to choose a platform from the drop-down menu. You can choose any of them, but I will recommend choosing option OpenCart 2.x
- Copy "Client ID" & "Client Secret" and paste it in the Arastta's Instamojo extension.
- Select Test mode "On" if the website is currently under development and "Off" if the website is in Live Mode
- Change the status of the module to Enabled
- Save the settings and its done.
For more details about Instamojo service and details about transactions, Please visit Instamojo dashboard.
- Used Instamojo Library to implement and test payments.
- Created Integration guide and added in the admin page.
Which currency does Instamojo Support?
Currently, Instamojo supports only INR (₹).
What is the joining fees of Instamojo?
There is no joining/set-up fee.
What is the annual fee of Instamojo?
Zero, There is no annual fee. Instamojo charges only transaction fees of 2% + ₹3 per transaction. But, this fee also can be changed according to the business and transaction volume of the merchant.
How can I join Instamojo?
It's just a 5-10 minutes task. You can join and start accepting INR in less than 10 minutes. just click on the signup button below and fill the simple form.
Does Instamojo support International transactions?
Yes, with additional approval, you can accept payments from other countries also but currency will remain INR only.