Enable payments with CoinPayments.net, supporting Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, and 50+ other coins with a flat fee of 0.5%.
1. Install plugin as usual and go to the CoinPayments plugin configuration page.
2. Register at CoinPayments.net, the wizard will guide you through selecting the coins you want to accept and if you want to store them in your CoinPayments Wallet or forward them to another wallet.
3. In CoinPayments, go to the Edit Settings page and copy/paste your Merchant ID to the plugin configuration.
4. Switch to the Merchant Settings tab and make up an IPN Secret, this is password your store uses to make sure payment updates are really from us. Put the same IPN Secret in the plugin configuration page and click Save Settings.
5. Finish configuring the rest of the settings on the plugin configuration page.
6. You are all set :)