Blockchain is the world's most popular bitcoin wallet. This extension uses the blockchain.info Receive Payments API v2. This extension is not related to Blockchain as a company nor supported by it.
This extension requires an API Key from Blockchain. You can request one here: https://api.blockchain.info/v2/apikey/request/
Check faq.txt or Documentation tab for more information about HD wallet, xPub Key and API Key!
Compatibility last checked on 19.11.2016
To speed up things, e-mail to email@example.com
What's new in v22 (released 19.11.2016)
* Added Debug tab - lists latest Unpaid Bitcoin orders. Useful when dealing with the "Gap" issue.
You can use any currency in your Frontend, but your default currency *must* be one of the following:
USD, JPY, CNY, SGD, HKD, CAD, NZD, AUD, CLP, GBP, DKK, SEK, ISK, CHF, BRL, EUR, RUB, PLN, THB, KRW, TWD, IDR
On checkout price in Default currency will be converted to BTC.
* Scan QR Code to make payment with mobile devices
* Customer don't have to stay on your page and wait for payment to be confirmed
* Order is accepted after Bitcoin transaction is confirmed
* It is possible to pay partially from different wallets to add up Total. Payment will be confirmed when all related transactions reach the limit you have set and Total is equal to Order Total.
* Change Order status when Bitcoin payment is confirmed (Confirmations reach the limit you have set)
* Notify customer when Bitcoin payment is confirmed (Confirmations reach the limit you have set)
* Temporary keep transaction hashes to provide links for payment confirmation tracking, etc.
* Enable / Disable Notify Admin (including payment tracking links) when Payment is confirmed.
* Create Order Early - If you want your order to be created and to appear in Sales even if transaction is not yet confirmed.
* Geo Zone setting
* Responsive design
* Checkout Total BTC Minimum and Maximum
* Checkout Exchange Rate Timeout
* Payment Tolerance
For Fun Features
* Change Blockchain logo to We love Bitcoin image (https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Promotional_graphics)
Please refer to install.txt
Please refer to update.txt
Please refer to changelog.txt
Blockchain Receive Payments API Fair Usage Policy
There is no limit to the number of receiving address which can be generated, the service is designed to monitor millions of addresses.
The minimum transaction size is 0.0005 BTC. There is no maximum payment or any other limitations.
Callback domains which appear dead or never return the "*ok*" response may be blocked from the service. - "This could occur if you test this extension on localhost and a callback url can't be reached from outside"
If you have any feedback or feature requests, please feel free to contact us on the support email firstname.lastname@example.org or using Contact Us form here: http://www.ocdev.xyz/index.php?route=information/contact
Copyright © 2016, ocdev.xyz